Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Dear Dad...

Let me introduce my self, my name is rosa ... I was one of the daughters of the crew Holland american line ..

Like another family crews member, I feel so many things for my father's job ... Just like  when me,my mother and my little sister have to fend for themselves through the day today hold deepest miss .. Through the things that sometimes exhausting .. Passing one or two moments that will be complete if my father here ..
There are thousands moments we are going through..





Are we sad have a long distance relationship with Our father? yes.. we are really sad. but I believe that,this is the power that God has given to my father .. How my father was so comfortable working in HAL crews..

How happy I am,my mom and my little sister to hear his story  about the beauty of other countries ..
How I was thrilled to see the photos from various corners of the world ...
How my father treated guests with excellent ..
and how guests are also treated the same thing, they really appreciate my dad like other people..

How really strugle my father working was able to bring me until college education ...
formerly it was all just a dream

but now thanks to the persistence of my father's work and thanks to the good of the company HAL ensure the welfare of its employees my little sister and I were able to feel the joy of education bench ...

He was join to be crew member in 1992 ..
It is a letter from my father when my birthday ...
once upon a time how I really missed him ..we are waiting a letter every one month, waiting a call every one weeks.
the situation is very different than now, now there is so many social media you can use, like whatsapp etc ....



Am I sad at my father stayed wander? Yes I am sad.
But i proud of what my father did? Yes!! I'm very proud.

HAL ..thank you have been gave opportunity for my daddy to be a crew member
HAL's Crew ...thank you has become a second family for my dad ..
Guests HAL ... thank you for treating my father very well ... so that he is able to carry out their duties properly ..i hope HAL increasingly advanced more growing .aamiin


I love you my daddy .. happy birthday for you ..😘😘

If any one who read this had the opportunity to meet my father, tell him that we loved him so much. because this time my father was sailing on Ms Veendam
thank you God,thank you Holland *kiss *hug

No comments:

Post a Comment